TERMS & CONDITIONS – SUNWAY RETAIL LTD T/A – CHERRY KITCHEN MAKEOVERS: Reg No 740 8784
1. These terms and conditions shall apply to the agreement between us for the supply of the goods ordered by you and described in this agreement. No qualification or exclusion of these terms and conditions or your special requirements will apply unless included in this agreement.
2. Reference to the goods includes any individual item if more than one item has been ordered. The goods are supplied to you on the basis that there may be slight variations in the specification or descriptions of goods. We cannot allow you to cancel or amend this agreement where it includes goods manufactured to your own specifications.
3. Delivery dates quoted to you are given in good faith and we will use all reasonable efforts to comply with such dates however, in the unusual event that there is a delay, this may be caused by reasons beyond our control which we cannot accept any liability for. You will be notified when the goods are ready for delivery. Prices include delivery.
4. Unless you have entered into credit arrangements which have been accepted by all relevant parties, the price for the goods and services must be paid for as per the payment schedule detailed below and on your contract before the goods can be installed. Payment can be made in cash or other methods of cleared funds or as agreed from time to time by the company. 25% deposit is required with order and can be paid by personal cheque, credit card, debit card or cash. An interim payment of 25% is payable 10 days prior to delivery.
The remaining 50% balance is due on delivery. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept personal cheques for this final payment. Banker’s drafts or cash only.
6. We undertake that we will: Replace defective items but defects in any individual item will not entitle you to reject the remaining items ordered by you, allow you to cancel this agreement and/or refund any monies paid by you if for reasons beyond our control, we cannot obtain any item ordered by you or a satisfactory replacement.
7. Whilst we shall use our best endeavours to comply with agreed dates or deadlines, we will, under no circumstances, be responsible for any failure to meet any such requirements. If the agreement is one to which cancellation rights under the Consumer Credit Act 1974 apply directly or indirectly, we shall not be required to complete the delivery until all such cancellation rights have expired.
8. We cannot be held responsible for any work carried out by a third party contractor relating to any aspect of the installation of products supplied by the company or the matching of paints, paper, tiles, or any adjacent finishes, or other surfaces and materials.
10. All items purchased from the company are supplied on a supply only basis and will not include consumables unless specifically listed on the contract overleaf.
11. Time will not form the essence of this contract at any point. We cannot be held responsible for delays in delivery which may or may not be within our control.
12. It is your responsibility to check that all items delivered are suitable, correct and without defect. Missing or damaged items need to be identified within 3 days. Damaged items cannot be replaced without charge if they have been worked on in any way whatsoever.
13. In the event of a call out relating to non-guaranteed defect products occurring within the warranty period, the company reserves the right to make a charge for any such call out.
14. Guarantee – All furniture supplied by the company is fully protected by the company’s 2 year product warranty as set out below.
Any fault occurring as a result of a manufacturing defect and or failure of any material used. Specifically excluded from this warranty are breakdowns and failures caused by the negligence or misuse of items by the customer.
The commencement date of the 2 year guarantee period starts following final delivery and final payment by the customer.
15. CANCELLATION –
If you wish to cancel this contract you must notify the company in writing and deliver personally or send by fax or email to the Company secretary – Sunway Retail Ltd T/A Cherry Kitchen Makeovers, Haywood House, New Road, Stourbridge, West Midlands DY8 1PA
16. SPECIAL OFFERS
1/ Offers only apply to orders over £2500 excluding appliances.
2/ Offers only apply to orders placed before the publicised date.
3/ Offers only apply to orders scheduled for delivery during 2016.
Terms and conditions for new January 2017 offer.
1/3rd off doors and drawers
1/3rd off flooring
1/3 off worktops
- Offer only applies to orders with a furniture value over £2500 nett of vat.
- Offer only applies to orders placed for fitting within 30 days.
- Door & drawer offer only applies to the following ranges – Milan – New England – Glacier & Mirror Gloss.
- Flooring retails price £30 psm – offer does not apply to any grouting, accessories or fitting charges.
- Worktop offer only applies to egger or Duropal laminate worktops and excludes upstand or back panels – does not apply to Minerva or quartz worktops.
- Offer applies to all orders placed between 29th Dec 2016 and 31st January 2017.
Terms and conditions for new May 2017 offer.
25% off all doors & drawers effective from 01.05.17 and only applies with orders over £2500 and for fitting within the next calendar month or before. It cannot be applied retrospectively.
25% off all glass splashbacks – only applies to glass ordered with a kitchen from CKM after 01.05.17 and not when purchased separately and does not apply retrospectively. The 25% off does not apply to any fitting costs related to the glass.